There’s nothing better than hanging out with friends while crafting! While there are no minimum requirements, it's not as fun crafting solo. Hobby Prodigy is a genius move when planning for church groups, ladies’ night, bro-dates, couples’ social, special interest groups, family reunions, and more.
Hosting a party? Ask us about our Host Benefits!
We provide a creative venue for any gathering. Schedule a reservation with us for:
- Birthday Parties
- Bachelorette Parties
- Family Reunions
- Bridal Showers
- Baby Showers
- "Dad"chelor Parties
- Bachelor Parties
- Holiday Parties
- Church Groups
- And More
What You Need to Know about Our Get-Togethers
- Hobby Prodigy is located at The Mall at Robinson in Pittsburgh, PA. (main floor on the Macy’s end. Park at Mall Main Entrance C)
- For each event, pre-choose crafts from our Craft Menu. The Host reserves crafts for their entire party under one reservation.
- Prices start at $20 per person and include one project per person
- A pedagogue (professional craft assistant) will be there to hand out materials and instruction tutorials to guests. Note: Extra charges may apply for an additional pedagogue when booking larger groups.
- Have under-age crafters attending? Click here for our liability form*.
- Catering your event? Ask us for recommendations.
- 15% gratuity is automatically added to parties 6 or more.
*Disclaimer: Crafters under the age of 13 must have a Guardian present at all times. Guardians print and fill out the liability form before hand.
**Requesting a custom design for your craft? No problem! We require a 72 hour reservation with detailed description. See our reservation form for more details.
The Traveling Prodigy
Who says mixing business with pleasure is not allowed? We cater to countless business events, such as customer appreciation, media events, product launches, holiday parties, and more. With Hobby Prodigy, we bring a new definition to team building. Weather hosting at our studio or at a venue of your choice; We’ve got the tools to bring a team together with fun and creativity. Schedule us to handle your:
What You Need to Know about Our Traveling Events
- Hobby Prodigy is adventurous! We can travel. Let us bring our Creative Genius to your office or venue of choice—hassle-free.
- We can customize a craft social menu for you, or your group can make one large custom craft piece that attendants work on collaboratively. Note: Additional set-up fee may apply to large custom craft pieces.
- One to two pedagogues (professional craft assistants) will be present to assist attendants with crafts. Note: Extra charges may apply for an additional pedagogue if booking a large group.
- Prices for craft socials start at $35 per person and include one project per person. (10-guest minimum) or choose from our special event packages.
- For each event, choose up to three crafts from our Craft Packages. For Fundraisers see Fundraiser Packages.
- Hobby Prodigy is also available for business events during daytime hours. Ask us about our availability.
- 15% gratuity is automatically added for all business events.