Crafts for a Cause
Our Crafts for a Cause program is all about giving back. We take our inspiration from Winston Churchill’s quote, "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give."
Charity is part of what we do and we are ready and willing to help you give. Here is how Hobby Prodigy incorporates charity into our operation:
- Each month Hobby Prodigy partners with a non-profit organization
- Hobby Prodigy raises funds to help local non-profits raise awareness, as well as to provide insight on the various charities we work with.
- On the day of a charity’s special event, 10% of ALL projects crafted goes to the total month’s donations.
- Hobby Prodigy achieves this goal by educating customers about each adopted charity before placing their craft order, giving customers content to share.
- Customers also have the option of donating any amount to the non-profit at check-out.
Want to raise money for a cause in a unique and fun way? From large fundraising to small organization events, Hobby Prodigy can help make your event unique and prosperous. Here’s how:
- Choose to rent out the studio, host a Craft Social Fundraiser, and more. We’ll work with you to make sure your organization needs are met.
- Hobby Prodigy features creative fundraising packages, customized to your charitable needs.
- Bring in beverages, food (catering), signs, and other items to help you raise funds.
- Make your event a private affair. We can close Hobby Prodigy to the public, reserving the entire space for your charitable event. Reach out to us for details.
- Hobby Prodigy is available for off-site events, bringing creative fundraising to you! Contact Us for more details.